Plotting Time Series in R (New Cyberpunk Theme)
Written by Matt Dancho
This article is part of a R-Tips Weekly, a weekly video tutorial that shows you step-by-step how to do common R coding tasks.
One of the most common data science visualization is a Time Series plot. In this tutorial we’ll learn how to plot time series using
Here are the links to get set up. 👇
Making a Cyberpunk themed Time Series Plot
It’s super-easy to make a basic time series plot with
timetk::plot_time_series(). But did you know you can customize it!
Here’s how to make a Cyberpunk 2077-themed ggplot.
Make a basic plot with
.interactive = FALSE to return a i object.
Create a Cyberpunk theme: Pick the colors and simply add to the
theme_cyberpunk() ggplot2 theme function.
ggplot geom and scale functions along with the previously created
theme_cyberpunk() to make a stunning time-series visualization!
Your ggplot skills are amazing. Santa approves. 👇
But if you really want to improve your productivity…
Here’s how to master R programming and become powered by R. 👇
What happens after you learn R for Business.
Your Job Performance Review after you’ve launched your first Shiny App. 👇
This is career acceleration.
SETUP R-TIPS WEEKLY PROJECT
Once you take these actions, you’ll be set up to receive R-Tips with Code every week. =)
👇 Top R-Tips Tutorials you might like:
- mmtable2: ggplot2 for tables
- ggdist: Make a Raincloud Plot to Visualize Distribution in ggplot2
- ggside: Plot linear regression with marginal distributions
- DataEditR: Interactive Data Editing in R
- openxlsx: How to Automate Excel in R
- officer: How to Automate PowerPoint in R
- DataExplorer: Fast EDA in R
- esquisse: Interactive ggplot2 builder
- gghalves: Half-plots with ggplot2
- rmarkdown: How to Automate PDF Reporting
- patchwork: How to combine multiple ggplots
- Geospatial Map Visualizations in R
Want these tips every week? Join R-Tips Weekly.