Course Launch: Python for Data Science Automation in 7 Days!
Written by Matt Dancho
Python for Data Science Automation is an innovative course designed to teach business analysts how to convert business processes to python-based data science automations. The course is founded on two driving principles:
Companies are transitioning repetitive business processes to automations to reduce errors, improve scale, and make data products available on-demand.
You (the student) will undergo a complete transformation, learning in-demand skills that will give you the confidence and abilities necessary to help organizations automate business processes.
Join the Business Science University to get the launch discount in 7 Days!
Start Here: Before you go any further, create a free account at Business Science University. We will send you a special promotion link in 7-days at Course Launch. 👇
Course Launches in:
Sign Up Here
Python for Data Science Automation
Gain the Confidence to Build Business Automations with Python
Watch our 2-minute course video that describes the innovative, 3-part roadmap for learning Python Data Science Automations.
Watch Your Journey (2-Minute Video): Python for Data Science Automation Course
Crafted for Business Analysts
Python for data science automation is crafted for data analysts that need to learn Python for automating repetitive tasks and building data analysis software. This includes:
- BI Professionals: Analysts that are using Business Intelligence (BI) tools like Excel, Power BI, and Tableau that would like to take their skills to a whole new level.
- R Users: Data Scientists and Data Analysts that use the R Language but need to learn Python for business to help integrate with Python teams.
- Python Beginners: Students that need to learn Python data analysis through a business-focused course.
Learn how to tackle Business Process Automation
Transition repetitive business processes to Python automation workflows. Here's an example of the business process automation workflow you create in this course.
Python for Data Science Automation: Course Workflow
In Python for Data Science Automation, you learn:
- Learn how to break down business processes
- Learn how to apply Python and Pandas Coding
- Learn how to work with databases and create reports
We teach you everything you need to know
No prerequisites. Learn from scratch.
We’ve designed Python for Data Science Automation to be prerequisite-free. As long as you are committed to learning Python, we will help you succeed.
We teach you everything you need to know.
For (Serious) Beginners
You should be open to learning programming for data science.
Learn python by building a forecasting and reporting system
You'll love learning this way.
In Python for Data Science Automation, you will learn:
- Pandas for Data Wrangling
- Data Visualization
- SQL Databases
- Modules and Python Programming
- VSCode for Python
- Jupyter Notebook Automation with Papermill
- Forecasting with Sktime
Example of what you create
Python for Data Science Automation: Jupyter Notebook Automation
You'll make automated Jupyter Notebook reports that forecast:
- By Time Period (Month, Quarter, Year)
- And any combination of these parameters you choose!
How It Works
Three Streamlined Steps
Your path to learning Python for Data Science Automation
is simplified into 3 streamlined steps.
Data Analysis Foundations
Time Series Forecasting
Part 1: Data Analysis Foundations
In part 1, you learn the foundations of data analysis.
- Learn how to use pandas in-depth with over 5-hours of training just focusing on data wrangling.
- Learn how to work with SQL databases by creating your own SQLite database.
- Learn how to use VSCode as a python development environment.
- You’ll also begin building a python package to store your python workflow automation functions.
Part 2: Time Series Forecasting
In part 2, you:
- Focus on Pandas time series and forecasting with Sktime, a state-of-the-art forecasting library in python.
- Learn how to work with time series in pandas and how to make python functions that simplify repetitive tasks.
- Build much of the core software for your company’s forecasting automation.
Part 3: Reporting Automation
In part 3, you focus on Python Reporting. You:
- Make report-quality visualizations with plotnine.
- Set up templatized Jupyter Notebook Reports.
- Create a Jupyter file automation with Papermill.
Next Steps - Join the Business Science University to get the launch discount in 7 Days!
Career Acceleration Begins in 7-Days: I’m super excited to help you learn Python for Data Science Automation. Create a free account at Business Science University.
Sign Up Here!