Full Feature Engineering Tutorial with Max Kuhn
Written by Matt Dancho
👉 Each month, we release tons of great content on R for Business. Register to get fresh R Tips straight to your inbox.
Max Kuhn (the Tidymodels Master) joins Learning Labs webinar for an in-depth tutorial on Feature Engineering for Customer Analytics. Watch Max and Matt tackle a tough feature engineering problem for customer analytics prediction.
Learn about Customer Analytics & Tidymodels! In this 1.5-hour video, learn:
✅ Interview with Max Kuhn - The Tidymodels MASTER! (30-min)
✅ Business Problem: Feature Engineering for Customer Analytics Prediction
✅ FULL Feature Engineering Tutorial (45-min, 350 Lines of Code)
✅ Learning Recommendations to skyrocket your career
Video Is Packed With Info
- Interview with Max Kuhn - The Tidymodels MASTER!!!
- How would you describe Tidymodels to a 5-year Old?
- What’s the Difference between Tidymodels & MLR/Caret/Scikit Learn?
- Feature Engineering (Max wrote the book on it!)
- Business Problem - Customer Analytics Feature Engineering
- We’re working for Itunes (Online Music Store)
- Which Customers are Related? Which are likely to Re-Purchase within 90-Days?
- Customer Explorer Shiny App - UMAP Customer Segmentation Tool
- R-Code Feature Engineering Tutorial
- Project Setup -
- Part A - DATABASE WRANGLING (11 Tables)
- Part B - FEATURE ENGINEERING (invoice lines, invoices, & customers tables)
- Part C - MODELING (Customer Repurchase Probability)
- FEATURE IMPORTANCE
- BONUS: Shiny App, Conclusions & Learning Path
- Learning Recommendations