Shiny Real Estate with Zillow API (Free Course)
Written by Matt Dancho on February 10, 2020
Zillow is a FREE TOOL with an API that allows Data Scientists to connect to a massive repository of Home Prices and Features. In this lab, we use
Crosstalk, and Zillow API to create an ML-powered Zillow Home Price Explanation tool.
This is an amazing, end-to-end data science lab. Follow along, and learn how I built a Shiny Real Estate App that uses
Leaflet, and more!
Register for upcoming Learning Labs here (for FREE). I just kicked off the Shiny API Series:
- Lab 28: Shiny + Zillow API, Real Estate
- Lab 29: Shiny + Quandl API, Energy
- Lab 30: Shiny + Tidyquant API, Finance
- Lab 31: Shiny + Google Analytics API, Marketing
Shiny Real Estate App with the Zillow API - Learning Lab 28 (Free Sample Course)
Table of Contents
- Shiny API Series - 2:26
- Agenda - 4:31
- Shiny Real Estate App Demo - 7:03
- Business Case: Why Make a Zillow App? 16:31
- Machine Learning Workflow - 20:25
- 30-Minute Code Demo - 22:51
- Project Files - 23:41
- Real Estate Analysis - 25:06
- 1.0 Libraries - 25:13
- 2.0 Zillow API - Setup - 27:01
- 3.0 Zillow API - Basics - 28:45
- 4.0 EDA & Preprocessing (Skimr, DataExplorer, Recipes) - 32:11
- 5.0 Machine Learning (XGBoost) - 37:57
- 6.0 Visualizations (Leaflet, Plotly) - 41:29
- 7.0 Explainable Machine Learning (DALEX) - 42:53
- Shiny Crosstalk Demo - 46:02
- Shiny Real Estate App - 49:41
- 3 Pro Tips - 55:59
- Special Offer: GET 15% OFF 4-COURSE R-TRACK: Promo Code: learninglabs - 1:01:54
Interested in Learning Labs?
We have 28 courses and more coming every 2-weeks
Wrangling 4.6M Rows of Time Series Data with
data.table - Learning Lab 13
Available in Learning Labs PRO
- 1-Hour Video Courses on Marketing, Finance, Business, and Machine Learning
- Code Projects - Each Lab is a self-contained R Project using tools like
data.table, and more.
- Course List - Up to 27 Courses and growing every 2-weeks!