Google Trends Email Automation with Shiny
Written by Matt Dancho
Google Trends is a FREE tool to gain insights about Google Search Terms your organization cares about. What if you could streamline the process of analyzing keyword search trends and emailing a PDF report in 3-4 seconds? Learn how to do just that.
I’ve just opened up a FREE 1-Hour YouTube Course. This is a FREE VERSION of the full 1-Hour Course of Learning Lab 27. You learn to use
Gmail API, and
Google Trends API to streamline a Google Trends Analysis and Email Workflow using a
Shiny Web App.
Watch Now - Google Trends Email Automation with Shiny Tutorial - Learning Lab 27 (Free Sample Course)
Table of Contents
- Agenda - 4:03
- Shiny App Demo - Google Trends Email App - 5:38
- Google Trends Discussion - 9:32
- Why Automate? My Automation Story - 12:34
- Automation Workflow - 20:56
Code Tutorial- 23:06
- Directory Setup - 23:17
- Google Trends Analysis - 25:01
- GTrends Report Template - 35:26
- Gmail Automation - 38:56
- LL PRO BONUS - Shiny App - 49:03
- 3 Pro-Tips - How to Automate like a Boss! - 53:33
- Special Offer - 4-Course R-Track Bundle - Promo Code: learninglabs - 57:16
Interested in Learning Labs?
We have 27 courses and more coming every 2-weeks
Wrangling 4.6M Rows of Time Series Data with
data.table - Learning Lab 13
Available in Learning Labs PRO
- 1-Hour Video Courses on Marketing, Finance, Business, and Machine Learning
- Code Projects - Each Lab is a self-contained R Project using tools like
data.table, and more.
- Course List - Up to 27 Courses and growing every 2-weeks!