Build your authority in data science and
get your name out there!
Business Science is looking for technical writers who enjoy the topics of R, data science, and machine learning.
Who should apply?
We’re looking for passionate people who enjoy sharing the joy of data science with others.
- You should have at least one article to share (you can even stop now and go write it).
- You should have an understanding of writing structure: introduction → topic headers → summary.
- You should have a clear writing style that stays on topic and is understandable.
What’s in it for you?
Your content will be seen by thousands of data scientists:
- The Business Science blog has 10,000 weekly visitors.
- The Business Science newsletter has over 30,000 subscribers.
- Build your authority in data science to get your name out there.
- Supplement your data science portfolio with articles - looks good for hiring managers.
- Strengthen your own knowledge by teaching others.
What are the requirements?
- Articles should be clear and follow the topic.
- Articles should contain an introduction to the topic, working code, details explaining the process and code, and a summary.
- Articles should link to any outside references.
- Industry-specific topics such as “data science in healthcare”
- R “How-to” articles
- Optimizing code